UFC Vegas 17: Thompson vs. Neal weigh-in facial area-offs
UFC Vegas 17: Thompson vs. Neal, the combat promotion’s remaining event of 2020, is established adhering to Friday’s weigh-in at the Apex in Las Vegas.
Nevertheless the UFC Vegas 17 struggle card was whittled down from 16 to 12 bouts after COVID-19 and damage cancellations, the fighters remaining on the card confronted off for the cameras promptly soon after the weigh-in.
Look at as Stephen Thompson, Geoff Neal, and the other UFC Vegas 17 fighters faced off for the closing time ahead of Saturday’s bouts.
(Subscribe to MMAWeekly.com on YouTube)
UFC Vegas 17: Thompson vs. Neal weigh-in effects
UFC Vegas 17 Major Card (7 p.m. ET on ESPN+)
- Key Function: Stephen Thompson (170) vs Geoff Neal (171)
- Co-Major Occasion: Jose Aldo (136) vs Marlon Vera (135)
- Michel Pereira (170) vs Khaos Williams (169.5)
- Marlon Moraes (135.5) vs Rob Font (136)
- Gillian Robertson (125) vs Taila Santos (126)
- Marcin Tybura (255) vs Greg Hardy (266)
UFC Vegas 17 Preliminary Card (4 p.m. ET on ESPN+)
- Anthony Pettis (170) vs Alex Morono (170.5)
- Sijara Eubanks (136) vs Pannie Kianzad (135.5)
- Deron Winn (194.5) vs Antonio Arroyo (194) — 195 lbs. catchweight bout
- Tafon Nchukwi (186) vs Jamie Pickett (184.5)
- Jimmy Flick (125) vs Cody Durden (126)
- Christos Giagos (159.5) vs Carlton Minus (159) — 160 lbs. catchweight bout