On Saturday night time, the UFC will return to our screens with the less than-the-radar UFC Vegas 15 card out of the APEX facility.
The card will be headlined by an Octagon-rattling heavyweight collision among the division’s No. 2 and 4-ranked contenders, Curtis Blaydes and Derrick Lewis. While the winner of this battle is unlikely leapfrog Francis Ngannou in the race to the future crack at UFC heavyweight champ Stipe Miocic, they will be nicely positioned for a title shot in the close to potential.
The UFC Vegas 15 card will be co-headlined by a compelling light-weight heavyweight scrap between Anthony Smith, who will glimpse to correct a two-fight skid, and Devin Clark, who will be hunting for the biggest victory of his job to date.
On Friday morning in Las Vegas (midday ET), the fighters slated to compete on this card will step onto the scale to weigh in for their imminent battles.
See the entire weigh-in outcomes for the card beneath (by way of MMA Junkie):
**Refresh for updates**
UFC Vegas 15 Principal CArd | 10:00 pm ET on ESPN2/ESPN+
- Curtis Blaydes vs. Derrick Lewis
- Devin Clark vs. Anthony Smith
- Josh Parisian vs. Parker Porter
- Miguel Baeza vs. Takashi Sato
- Monthly bill Algeo vs. Spike Carlyle
UFC Vegas 15 Main CArd | 7:00 pm ET on ESPN+
- Norma Dumont () vs. Ashlee Evans-Smith ()
- Martin Day () vs. Anderson dos Santos (135)
- Gina Mazany (125.5) vs. Rachael Ostovich (125.5)
- Kai Kamaka III () vs. Jonathan Pearce (145.5)
- Malcolm Gordon () vs. Su Mudaerji (126)
- Nate Maness () vs. Luke Sanders (140)
Will you be tuning in for this party?