LAS VEGAS – MMA Junkie is on scene and reporting stay from Friday’s formal UFC on ESPN+ 35 fighter weigh-ins, which kick off at midday ET (9 a.m. PT).
The weigh-ins take put at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas. The very same location hosts Saturday’s card, which streams on ESPN+.
Between all those weighing in are Michelle Waterson (17-8 MMA, 5-4 UFC) and Angela Hill (12-8 MMA, 7-8 UFC), who satisfy in the women’s strawweight major event, and Ottman Azaitar (12- MMA, 1- UFC) and Khama Deserving (16-6 MMA, 2- UFC), who combat in the light-weight co-element.
The full UFC on ESPN+ 35 weigh-in results consist of:
Main CARD (ESPN+, 8 p.m. ET)
- Michelle Waterson (115) vs. Angela Hill (115.5)
- Ottman Azaitar (156) vs. Khama Deserving (155.5)
- Andrea Lee (125.5) vs. Roxanne Modafferi (125)
- Ed Herman () vs. Mike Rodriguez (205.5)
- Bobby Inexperienced () vs. Alan Patrick (156)
- Kyle Nelson (145.5) vs. Billy Quarantillo (145.5)
PREIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 5 p.m. ET)
- Tyson Nam () vs. Matt Schnell ()
- Julia Avila (135) vs. Sijara Eubanks (135)
- Kevin Croom (154.5) vs. Roosevelt Roberts ()
- Roque Martinez () vs. Alexander Romanov ()
- Jalin Turner (163.5) vs. Brok Weaver (164)
- Bryan Barberena (170) vs. Anthony Ivy (169.5)
- Justine Kish () vs. Sabina Mazo (125.5)