ABU DHABI – MMA Junkie is on scene and reporting dwell from Friday’s formal UFC 254 fighter weigh-ins, which kick off at 1 a.m. ET (10 p.m. PT).
The early weigh-ins take position at Flash Discussion board at Yas Island in Abu Dhabi. UFC 254 will take put Saturday at the identical location. The key card airs on pay back-for each-watch following prelims on ESPN2/ESPN+ and early prelims on UFC Fight Pass/ESPN+.
Among those people weighing in are lightweight winner Khabib Nurmagomedov (28- MMA, 12- UFC) and interim champ Justin Gaethje (22-2 MMA, 5-2 UFC), who meet in a title unification bout in the key event. Moreover, Jared Cannonier (13-4 MMA, 6-4 UFC) can take on previous middleweight champ Robert Whittaker (21-5 MMA, 12-3 UFC) in the co-element.
The full UFC 254 weigh-in benefits incorporate:
Main CARD (Pay back-per-check out, 2 p.m. ET)
- Champ Khabib Nurmagomedov () vs. interim champ Justin Gaethje () – for light-weight title
- Jared Cannonier () vs. Robert Whittaker ()
- Walt Harris () vs. Alexander Volkov ()
- Phil Hawes () vs. Jacob Malkoun ()
- Lauren Murphy () vs. Liliya Shakirova ()
- Magomed Ankalaev () vs. Ion Cutelaba ()
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN2, ESPN+, noon ET)
- Stefan Struve () vs. Tai Tuivasa ()
- Casey Kenney () vs. Nathaniel Wooden ()
- Alex Oliveira () vs. Shavkat Rakhmonov ()
- Sam Alvey () vs. Da Un Jung ()
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 11 a.m. ET)
- Liana Jojua () vs. Miranda Maverick ()
- Joel Alvarez () vs. Alexander Yakovlev ()