The Supreme Combating Championship (UFC) continues to be in Las Vegas, Nevada at the UFC Apex for UFC 255.
In the key function of the card, Deiveson Figueiredo (125) appears to be to protect his flyweight title for the very first time from Alex Perez (124.5). The co-primary celebration sees Valentina Shevchenko (124.5) fight Jennifer Maia (124.5) as Shevchenko appears to be like to keep on her reign of dominance at 125-lbs.
In the course of the weigh-ins only a person person missed pounds and that was Mike Perry. “Platinum” arrived in 4.5 lbs . around body weight and despatched several tweets in the early morning allowing followers know he was not likely to make fat and was possessing a challenging time.
UFC 255 major card airs reside on shell out-per-watch at 10 p.m. EST. The prelims air dwell on ESPN+ and ESPN2 at 6:30 p.m. EST.
- Deiveson Figueiredo (125) vs. Alex Perez (124.5) – flyweight title
- Valentina Shevchenko (124.5) vs. Jennifer Maia (124.5) – women’s flyweight title
- Tim Usually means (171) vs. Mike Perry (175.5)*
- Cynthia Calvillo (124.5) vs. Katlyn Chookagian (125.75)
- Paul Craig (205.5) vs. Mauricio Rua (205.5)
- Brandon Moreno (125) vs. Brandon Royval (125.5)
- Joaquin Buckley (182.5) vs. Jordan Wright (185)
- Ariane Lipski (126) vs. Antonina Shevchenko (125)
- Nicolas Dalby (170) vs. Daniel Rodriguez (170.5)
- Jared Gooden (171) vs. Alan Jouban (170.5)
- Kyle Daukaus (185.5) vs. Dustin Stoltzfus (184.5)
- Louis Cosce (170) vs. Sasha Palatnikov (170.5)
*Perry missed the welterweight limit BY 4.5 lbs and has been fined 30 p.c of his purse.