The ultimate UFC Vegas 22 betting odds are in for as this event is quickly approaching for the Las Vegas-based mostly marketing.
UFC Vegas 22 is below, and it goes down tonight (Saturday, March 20, 2021) from Las Vegas, Nevada at the UFC Apex facility.
The headliner will function a slugfest Kevin Holland vs. Derek Brunson in a showdown. Relocating factors alongside, Gregor Gillespievs. Brad Riddell goes down in a combat.
Rounding out the main card is Tai Tuivasa vs. Harry Hunsucker, Adrian Yanez vs. Gustavo Lopez, Max Griffin vs. Song Kenan, and Cheyanne Purchases vs. Montserrat Ruiz.
According to oddsmakers, is a – most loved over, who is a + underdog. Other odds for the main card include becoming a + underdog in opposition to, who is a – favorite. Right here are the entire betting odds:
Major Card (ESPN/ESPN+, 10 PM ET)
- Kevin Holland (-170) vs. Derek Brunson (+150)
- Gregor Gillespie (-245) vs. Brad Riddell (+205)
- Tai Tuivasa (N/A) vs. Harry Hunsucker (N/A)
- Adrian Yanez (-225) vs. Gustavo Lopez (+185)
- Max Griffin (-190) vs. Track Kenan (+160)
- Cheyanne Buys (-360) vs. Montserrat Ruiz (+300)
Preliminary Card (ESPN2/ESPN+, 7 PM ET)
- Macy Chiasson (-210) vs. Marion Reneau (+175)
- Grant Dawson (-190) vs. Leonardo Santos (+165)
- Roman Dolidze (-135) vs. Trevin Giles (+115)
- Montel Jackson (-650) vs. Jesse Strader (+475)
- JP Buys (-145) vs. Bruno Silva (+125)