Reece McLaren scores very first spherical stoppage at One: Reign of Dynasties
1: Reign of Dynasties took put in the Singapore Indoor Stadium on Friday. There was no dwell audience in attendance, but the card showcased fighters from all over Australia and Asia.
Reece McLaren scored a stoppage acquire more than Aleksi Toivonen in a flyweight struggle. The Australian solidified his status as a top rated contender by finishing the Finnish contender late in the very first spherical.
McLaren started out the struggle with a substantial guard and tried kicks to his opponent’s system and legs with confined effect. They clinched and Toivonen landed a appropriate hand on the crack.
McLaren responded with a straight left from the southpaw stance. Toivonen started to again up, as the Australian surged forwards even though throwing punches to the entire body and head.
McLaren was plainly in the ascendancy and a knee from the Australian crumpled the Finnish fighter to the canvass. The 29-year-aged normally takes his record to 15-7 with the win, whilst Toivonen drops to 7-1–2.
Also in MMA motion, Amir Khan stopped Rahul Raju in the opening spherical of their lightweight bout. The Singaporean improves to 13-7, although his opponent drops to 5-4.
One particular: Reign of Dynasties benefits
- Sam-A Gaiyanghadao def. Josh Tonna through TKO at 2:30 of spherical two
- Reece McLaren def. Aleksi Toivonen via knockout at 4:18 of round one
- Amir Khan def. Rahul Raju by way of knockout at 4:47 of round one
- Eko Roni Saputra def. Murugan Silvarajoo by means of submission (shoulder lock) at 2:29 of round one
- Hexigetu def. Dejdamrong Sor Amnuaysirichoke through break up conclusion
- Roshan Mainam def. Liu Peng Shuai by way of submission (rear-naked choke) at 2:27 of round two