LFA will shut out a a few-function operate in Oklahoma afterwards this month. LFA 103 is established for March 26 at the Grand Casino Resort & Resort in Shawnee, the advertising declared Tuesday.
In the principal function, Spike Carlyle (9-3) returns adhering to a 3-struggle run in the UFC to just take on Batsumberel Dagvadorj (7-1) at lightweight. Carlyle won his UFC debut with a TKO of Aalon Cruz, but will be seeking to construct back to that amount soon after again-to-back determination losses. Dagvadorj, from Mongolia, dropped a selection to Maycon Mendonca for the LFA light-weight title in the promotion’s 2020 “Fight of the Year” and will be seeking for a return to the earn column just after a 7- start out to his professional occupation.
The LFA 103 card features:
Primary CARD (UFC Struggle Go, 9 p.m. ET)
- Spike Carlyle vs. Batsumberel Dagvadorj
- Cynthia Arceo vs. Vanessa Demopoulos
- Abdul Kareem Al-Selwady vs. Jake Sebastion
- Isaiah Batin-Gonzalez vs. Fernie Garcia
- Rodney Kealohi vs. Juancamilo Ronderos
- Dallas Jennings vs. Josh Quinlan
PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook)
- Cameron Ansel vs. Jacobi Jones
- Giovanna Canuto vs. Amanda Lovato
– Declared by LFA officials March 16 at 8 p.m. ET