The admirer votes are in, and LFA has introduced the winners of its finest-of-2020 awards.
The advertising solicited votes from the followers inn 8 different classes for its best times of an unparalleled 2020 calendar year that featured delayed cards, then a resumption of occasions devoid of supporters through the COVID-19 pandemic.
Examine out the outcomes for all 8 classes below, and do not miss out on Ron Kruck’s video clip highlighting all the winners previously mentioned.
LFA returns in a week with LFA 97 at Harman Arena in Park City, Kan., in the vicinity of Wichita. In the most important celebration on UFC Combat Pass, the lightweight title is on the line among Brazilian jiu-jitsu black belts Nick Browne and Arthur Estrazulas.
The LFA 2020 Lovers Selection Awards provided:
- Woman Fighter of the Year: Lupita Godinez
- Male Fighter of the Yr: Josh Fremd
- Knockout of the Yr: Alex Pereira (LFA 95)
- Submission of the Yr: Vanessa Demopoulos (LFA 85)
- Combat of the Year: Maycon Mendonça vs. Batsumberel Dagvadorj (LFA 96)
- Alum of the Calendar year: Brandon Moreno
- Party of the Year: LFA 80 (Albuquerque, N.M.)
- Image of the Calendar year: Vince Cachero honoring Kobe Bryant, LFA 81 (Amy Kaplan)