PFL light-weight champion Kayla Harrison will get her would like to remain energetic.
Harrison (7-) will fall down to 145 lbs . for the initially time in her vocation when she usually takes on Courtney King in the Invicta FC 43 co-major party Nov. 20 in Kansas City, Mo. The celebration streams on UFC Fight Move.
The undefeated two-time Olympic gold medalist judoka has not competed given that December 2019, when she defeated Larissa Pacheco to get the PFL light-weight period.
With the PFL on maintain for the whole 2020 season owing to the COVID-19 pandemic, Harrison will compete less than the Invicta FC banner prior to returning in April for the 2021 PFL season.
The recent Invicta 43 lineup features:
- Emily Ducote vs. Montserrat Ruiz – for strawweight title
- Kayla Harrison vs. Courtney King
- Stephanie Geltmacher vs. Caitlin Sammons
- Hope Chase vs. Brittney Cloudy
- Alexa Culp vs. Meaghan Penning
- Kendal Holowell vs. Juliana Miller