Invicta is returning.
The marketing announced it’s return in a push release on Tuesday. Invicta’s initially celebration considering that the COVID-19 pandemic will consider location on July 2 in Kansas Metropolis, Kan. at a TBD location.
The card will be headlined by previous UFC strawweight Juliana Lima (10-6) and former Bellator flyweight Emily Ducote (8-6).
Lima last fought in May well 2019 at the Phoenix Series 1 strawweight match, losing by decision in the semifinals to eventual tournament winner Brianna Van Buren.
Ducote, a previous Bellator title challenger, manufactured a productive Invicta debut in August. In November, she challenged for the vacant strawweight title but missing a break up-choice to recent winner Kanako Murata.
The present Invicta FC 40 card:
- Emily Ducote vs. Juliana Lima
- Alesha Zappitella vs. Lindsey VanZandt
- DeAnna Bennett vs. Victoria Leonardo
- Liv Parker vs. Chelsea Chandler
- Laura Anderson vs. Claire Guthrie
- Genia Goodin vs. Shelby Koren