The undesirable luck carries on for Jared Scoggins.
Right after his October promotional debut scheduling was canceled due to situation outdoors of his regulate, Scoggins (10-1 MMA, – BMMA) has withdrawn with his upcoming fight in opposition to Magomed Magomedov at Bellator 255.
A person with knowledge of the withdrawal not long ago informed MMA Junkie of the change but asked to continue to be anonymous as the advertising has however to make an formal announcement.
Scoggins was meant to make his marketing debut at Bellator 250 this earlier Oct, but his scheduled opponent, Toby Misech, skipped body weight and the struggle was scrapped. En route to signing with Bellator, Scoggins, brother of previous UFC fighter Justin Scoggins, gained five straight fights and a CFFC title.
As for Magomedov (17-1 MMA, 1- BMMA), the previous Complete Championship Berkut winner manufactured his advertising debut at Bellator 254 in December, when he defeated Matheus Mattos by unanimous selection.
With the modify, the Bellator 255 lineup incorporates:
- Champion Patricio Freire vs. Emmanuel Sanchez – for Bellator featherweight title, grand prix semifinal
- Mike Hamel vs. Usman Nurmagomedov
- Neiman Gracie vs. Jason Jackson
- Tyrell Fortune vs. Matt Mitrione
- Magomed Magomedov vs. TBA
- Alejandra Lara vs. Kana Watanabe
- Manel Nallo vs. TBA
- Mads Burnell vs. Saul Rogers
- Chris Gonzalez vs. Roger Huerta
- Roman Faraldo vs. Trevor Gudde