MIAMI – What is improved than one 30-2nd knockout on a combat card? Effectively, two of them, of system.
In the element bout at Eagle FC 47, Maki Pitolo took on Doug Usher in a middleweight contest that experienced a end prepared all more than it. The result did not disappoint on that assure and resulted in a emphasize reel moment in just 30 seconds, the 2nd knockout end of the evening in the exact same amount of time. Akhmed Aliev knocked out UFC veteran Darrell Horcher in a half-moment earlier at the party.
Pitolo (15-9) identified a household for a attractive remaining hook just as Usher (13-4) started to throw a punch of his possess. As a final result, Usher crashed to the canvas and the referee rushed in to stop any additional problems as he lay on the canvas.
Check out out the entire battle replay under (by means of Twitter):
🥥💣 MAKI PITOLO WITH A Outrageous KO#EagleFC47: Dos Santos vs. De Castro | Are living AND Free NOW only on FLXcast worldwide and Combate in 🇧🇷 | Indicator up NOW at https://t.co/QslxaipV9R pic.twitter.com/cQPqs0GiW8
— Eagle FC (@EagleFightClub) May well 21, 2022
Pitolo’s win marked his 2nd straight following his exit from the UFC. “Coconut Bombz” entered the marketing soon after scoring a knockout on Dana White’s Contender Series, but strike a tough patch that led to his exit.
Usher made a decision to leave his gloves in the cage just after the battle, telling in-cage interviewer Henry Cejudo that he was retiring from the sport.
Up-to-the-moment results of Eagle FC 47 incorporate:
- Maki Pitolo def. Doug Usher by way of knockout (punches) – Spherical 1, :30
- Andrew Sanchez def. Gabriel Checco through unanimous final decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Akhmed Aliev def. Darrell Horcher via knockout (punches) – Round 1, :30
- Islam Mamedov def. Zach Zane by using submission (rear-naked choke) – Round 1, 1:50
- Ronny Markes def. Reggie Pena by using submission (knee personal injury) – Spherical 2, 1:21
- Roosevelt Roberts def. Alexandre Almeida by means of unanimous determination (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)
- Paulo Silva def. Sean Soriano via break up conclusion (28-29, 29-28, 29-28)
- Adi Alic def. Shawn Bunch through unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Dylan Mantello def. Dennis Hughes by means of TKO (doctor’s stoppage) – Round 2, 5:00