Diego Sanchez out of UFC Vegas 26 bout against Donald Cerrone
Year 1 The Ultimate Fighter middleweight winner Diego Sanchez was envisioned to face Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone at UFC Vegas 26 on May possibly 8. The match was meant to be the co-most important function, but the hits preserve coming to the struggle that misplaced its most important celebration the former day.
Sanchez was forced out of the bout thanks to an undisclosed explanations. The news was initially broke by reporter Carlos Contreras Legaspi and afterwards confirmed by quite a few media outlets.
The bout was predicted to be the 39-yr previous UFC Hall of Famer’s retirement bout. UFC matchmakers are in search of a replacement to maintain Cerrone on the combat card.
Former UFC bantamweight champion TJ Dillashaw was scheduled to headline UFC Vegas 26 against Corey Sandhagen, but was pressured off the battle card owing to a cut. Inside a 24 hour span, UFC Vegas 26 missing its key party and its co-primary event.
Present UFC on ESPN 24 Struggle Card:
- Cory Sandhagen vs. TBA
- Donald Cerrone vs. TBA
- Zarrukh Adashev vs. Ryan Benoit
- Maurice Greene vs. Marcos Rogerio de Lima
- Christian Aguilera vs. Carlston Harris
- Tafon Nchukwi vs. Jun Yong Park
- Philipe Lins vs. Ben Rothwell
- Angela Hill vs. Amanda Ribas
- Neil Magny vs. Geoff Neal
- Ludovit Klein vs. Mike Trizano
- Kyle Daukaus vs. Phil Hawes
- Diego Ferreira vs. Gregor Gillespie
Flashback Video: Diego Sanchez Before He Defeat Kenny Florian at TUF 1 Finale
(Subscribe to MMAWeekly.com on YouTube)