The closing UFC on ESPN+ 38 betting odds are in for as this celebration is immediately approaching for the Las Vegas-centered marketing.
UFC on ESPN+ 38 is here, and it goes down tonight (Saturday, Oct 17, 2020) from Flash Forum on Yas Island, Abu Dhabi aka Struggle Island.
The headliner will attribute a slugfest with Brian Ortega vs. Chan Sung Jung in a featherweight showdown. Shifting issues along, Jessica Andrade vs. Katlyn Chookagian goes down in a women’s flyweight fight.
Rounding out the key card is Modestas Bukauskas vs. Jimmy Crute in a light heavyweight bout in a contest, in a combat, and Thomas Almeida vs. Jonathan Martinez in a featherweight bout.
According to oddsmakers, Jung is a -185 preferred more than Ortega, who is a +160 underdog. Other odds for the main card incorporate Chookagian currently being a +125 underdog towards Andrade, who is a -145 most loved. Listed here are the comprehensive betting odds:
- Chan Sung Jung (-185) vs. Brian Ortega (+160)
- Jessica Andrade (-145) vs. Katlyn Chookagian (+125)
- Jim Crute (-340) vs. Modestas Bukauskas (+280)
- Thomas Almeida (-120) vs. Jonathan Martinez (EVEN)
- Mateusz Gamrot (-280) vs. Guram Kutateladze (+240)
- Gillian Robertson (-225) vs. Poliana Botelho (+185)
- James Krause (-165) vs. Claudio Silva (+145)
- Jun Yong Park (-255) vs. John Phillips (+215)
- Maxim Grishin (-350) vs. Gadzhimurad Antigulov (+290)
- Explained Nurmagomedov (-420) vs. Mark Striegl (+335)
- Jamie Mullarkey (-140) vs. Fares Ziam (+120)