Donald Cerrone is set to return to the Octagon on September 19, when he can take on an additional all-action fighter in Niko Price tag.
News of this matchup was 1st documented by Brett Okamoto of ESPN.
— Brett Okamoto (@bokamotoESPN) August 14, 2020
“Breaking: Cowboy Cerrone ( @Cowboycerrone ) and Niko Value ( @Nikohybridprice ) have verbally agreed to fulfill on Sept. 19, for each several resources. Stylistically, hell of a battle. Really should be all action.”
Cerrone will enter this battle on a hard, 4-struggle shedding streak, acquiring occur up shorter from Anthony Pettis and Conor McGregor at welterweight and Justin Gaethje and Tony Ferguson at lightweight in his last four visits to the Octagon. Nonetheless, it’s hard to fault him for his the latest skid contemplating the scale of his opposition.
Price, on the other hand, previous fought at UFC 249 in Could, when he arrived up quick from Vicente Luque. This setback was preceded by a 2019 up-kick-induced knockout get about James Vick.
UFC 253, the September 19 card that will characteristic this Cerrone vs. Price tag bout, will be topped by a middleweight title fight amongst undefeated champ Israel Adesanya and undefeated challenger Paulo Costa. The location of the function is not at the moment acknowledged.
See the entire lineup for the card under:
- UFC Middleweight Championship bout: Israel Adesanya (c) vs. Paulo Costa
- Women’s Strawweight bout: Randa Markos vs. Mackenzie Dern
- Welterweight: Donald Cerrone vs. Niko Price tag
- Featherweight bout: Hakeem Dawodu vs. Zubaira Tukhugov
- Heavyweight bout: Shamil Abdurakhimov vs. Ciryl Gane
- Bantamweight bout: Casey Kenney vs. Heili Alateng
- Flyweight bout: Jordan Espinosa vs. David Dvořák
- Mild Heavyweight bout: Johnny Walker vs. Ryan Spann
Who do you feel will come out on top rated when Donald Cerrone and Niko Price collide this September?