Bellator 251: Manhoef vs. Anderson weigh-in results & video
UNCASVILLE, CONN. – Bellator 251: Manhoef vs. Anderson will be broadcast on CBS Sports Network and simulcast on DAZN at 7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT, while preliminary bouts will stream on CBSSports.com, Bellator’s YouTube channel and DAZN beginning at 4:45 pm ET/1:45 pm PT.
The Bellator 251 main event features a light heavyweight showdown between Melvin Manhoef and Corey Anderson, each of whom easily made weight on Wednesday.
(Video courtesy of BellatorMMA)
Bellator 251: Manhoef vs. Anderson Fight Card
Main Card (CBS Sports Network | DAZN at 7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT)
- Light Heavyweight Main Event: Melvin Manhoef (204.2) vs. Corey Anderson (205)
- Heavyweight Co-Main Event: Tyrell Fortune (256.7) vs. Said Sowma (243)
- Middleweight Feature Bout: Austin Vanderford (184.8) vs. Vinicius de Jesus (185.5)
- Welterweight Feature Bout: Derek Anderson (170) vs. Killys Mota (169.4)
Preliminary Card (CBSSports.com | Bellator MMA’s YouTube Channel | DAZN at 4:45 p.m. ET/1:45 p.m. PT)
- Lightweight Bout: Georgi Karakhanyan (155.8) vs. Bryce Logan (155.2)
- Light Heavyweight Bout: Alex Polizzi (203.6) vs. Julius Anglickas (205.8)
- Featherweight Bout: Janay Harding (145.7) vs. Jessy Miele (145.7)
- Lightweight Bout: Ali Zebian (155.7) vs. Piankhi Zimmerman (155)
- Bantamweight Bout: Jaylon Bates (134.8) vs. Joe Supino (136)
- Flyweight Bout: Sumiko Inaba (125) vs. Jessica Ruiz (123.5)
*Card subject to change.