LFA 93 developed a night time of aggressive motion from the Hartman Arena in Park Metropolis, Kansas, as Contender Collection veteran Aaron Jeffrey continued his resurgence adhering to his defeat at the UFC Apex previous 12 months.
Jeffrey (9-2) missing out to Brendan Allen by using initial-spherical submission on the Contender Sequence back again in July 2019, but he has bounced again strongly considering that. That enhanced kind ongoing Friday evening at LFA 93 when he defeated beforehand-undefeated Andre Petroski (5-1) through next-spherical TKO to take his gain streak to a few as he claimed his seventh earn from his past 8 outings.
The night’s co-key function saw strawweight contender Sam Hughes (5-1) bounce back from her unsuccessful title obstacle at LFA 85 by publishing Danielle Hindley (4-2) by way of guillotine choke on the buzzer at the end of Round 1.
Hughes dropped out to Vanessa Demopolous for the LFA 115-pound title in July, but rebounded in design and style with an remarkable submission finish in her 120-pound catchweight matchup.
Recap the very best of the most important card motion from LFA 93 by way of the video clip over.
LFA 93 formal final results include:
- Aaron Jeffrey def. Andre Petroski by using TKO (knee and punches) – Round 2, 4:19
- Sam Hughes def. Danielle Hindley via submission (guillotine choke) – Round 1, 5:00
- Joshua Fremd def. Antonio Jones by means of TKO (punches) – Spherical 1, 3:18
- Elijah Johns def. Luke Faultersack by means of unanimous conclusion (30-27, 30-27, 30-26)
- Justin Wetzell def. Teshay Gouthro by using unanimous choice (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Carlos Hernandez def. Trevor Wells by using unanimous selection (30-27, 29-28, 30-27)
- Joshua Da Silveira def. Fernando Alvarado by means of submission (arm-triangle choke) – Round 3, 3:35
- Christian Rodriguez def. John Pham through submission (rear-bare choke) – Spherical 2, 1:47